VERSATILE, SEARCHABLE, UP-TO-DATE COMPANY & PROPERTY DATA WEB TOOL
Do you require mining industry intelligence that is instantly searchable, always up-to-date and available online?
Mines Handbook Online Basic is your ultimate internet mining resource.
Essential mining company data from the Canadian & American Mines Handbook directory has been made available online and enhanced with a powerful and versatile search tool.
Containing profiles on all mining companies publicly traded in Canada and/or the United States, Mines Handbook subscribers enjoy the following benefits:
- Online mining company database: Company & property history of over 1,900 Canadian and US mining companies
- Over 40 Mining focused search criteria to help you identify companies and properties relevant to your interests
- Ability to save searches and add your own notes
- Continuously verified and updated information
- Each company profile includes stock chart featuring intra-day pricing and up to 10 years of historical pricing
Company profiles include:
- Property summaries including details on exploration, development and mining activities
- Resource calculations and the latest reserves and production figures
- Mine openings and closures
- Ownership details and joint venture partners
- Major shareholders
- Share structure and outstanding shares, share splits, and dividends
- Proposed and actual corporate changes such as name changes, takeover bids, etc.
- Financial results
- Directors and officers and other key personnel
- Contact details including web and email addresses
To order this product by phone, call toll-free 1-888-502-3456
To order by email, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org